The Save giftcard is available at all Save Stores.
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THE SAVE GIFT CARD:
Save may, in its complete discretion, refuse to sell gift cards to any person at any time for any reason.
Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions:
1. You agree that these terms and conditions apply to you and, any subsequent gift cardholder, by gift or otherwise.
2. We may verify your identity and may decline to issue a gift card if you are unable to present satisfactory proof of your identity (i.e. ID Documentation, Passport, or Drivers' Licence, and any other FICA requirements where applicable).
3. This gift card may only be used at Save Hyper and Save Supermarkets.
4. No redemptions are allowed for telephonic or internet orders.
5. The total Rand amount of the purchases will be deducted from the value of the gift card.
6. All transactions in excess of the gift card balance will be declined.
7. The gift card may not be used for any illegal transactions. It is your responsibility to determine whether a transaction is legal or not.
8. Misuse of the gift card may constitute fraud.
9. Lost or stolen gift cards must be reported to Head Office 033 347 1632 immediately, together with original receipts of purchase and the gift card number. Lost or stolen gift cards can also be reported at the Stores mentioned in clause 3 above.
10. A re-activation fee will be charged on lost or stolen cards.
11. A gift card can be loaded with a minimum amount of R50.00 (fifty rand) and maximum amount of R2 000.00 (two thousand rand).
12. Gift cards may not be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
13. Purchase authorisation will be declined if these terms and conditions are breached.
14. When paying with this gift card, you must sign a transaction receipt of purchase and keep it for your records.
15. All original receipts of purchase must be kept by the purchaser or recipient of the gift card and presented when reporting a lost, stolen or damaged gift card.
16. The gift card will be stopped as soon as reasonably possible after we are advised, but you will be responsible for all payments made with the gift card prior to notification of the loss and/or theft.
17. If monies can't be recovered in time because of the failure to present the original receipts or gift card number when reporting a lost or stolen gift cards, Savecc or its duly appointed Agents will not be responsible or liable to pay monies back to the gift cardholder.
18. Unauthorised transactions reported by you will be investigated after receipt of an affidavit that you did not authorise the transaction.
19. Replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or defaced gift cards will be done at the sole discretion of management.
20. Savecc and its duly appointed Agents will not be held liable for damage, loss, theft or copying of the gift card or for any malfunctions with respect to the in-store point of sales equipment.
21. The amount registered on the cardholder's gift card will not accrue any interest.
22. The gift card can't be used for banking transactions and / or to pay other liabilities.
23. You may, at any time, terminate this agreement by destroying the card. You will be responsible for any transactions if the gift card is not destroyed correctly and is used.
24. You may not vary the terms and conditions as set out above.
25. South African Law governs these terms and conditions.